Sunday, November 29, 2015

Simply me

I'm still alive!!

I haven't given up or forgotten about this blog or what I plan to accomplish. It may take a little longer then the original year long intention. But that is ok!

This is meant to enhance my writing and further my creative juices, not hinder or complicate them. I do have a life beyond my blogs and beyond my writing. So, it's all done as a pastime. And it should be enjoyable at all times. It should delight and inspire me, to want to write and inspire you.

I have a regular Monday thru Friday job, just like most everybody else. And that job is about as far away as one can get from paragraphs and poetic rhymes. I'm a maintenance technician, which sounds a lot fancier than it is I assure you. I fix things for a living, appliances, electrical, plumbing... that sort of stuff. I work with my hands, but you would never guess by the feel of my oddly soft hands.

I'm a Jack of trades, and with that a master of none. But I do enjoy the variety of it, I enjoy taking things apart and seeing their inner workings. However, do I want to do it for the rest of my days? No, I just happen to be good at it. And I like the idea of one day being a writer that can fix things. I like surprising people with the unexpected.

So I do intend to finish what I started. I'm just taking a momentary break as I try to find the balance. The balance between life, work, writing and a new hobby, photography. Not sure where life is taking me, but I'm starting to find the groove. And I'm beginning to make it mine.

Bare with me just a tad longer if you have followed along thus far. Balance in all things, finding my balance and I may stumble a bit.

So... check back soon! Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment