Thursday, October 22, 2015

Writing prompt #5

"Write ten original thoughts that will be stuffed inside fortune cookies for perfect strangers to read."

Finally!! The first one that is not personal. I had a thought today, that by the time this written journey is over. Those that have followed along and read will have also glimpsed into my mind. There will surely be quite a few prompts that will require personal experience to complete. I had that thought... That some of my personal thoughts will be out there for all the world to see. Made me feel a little vulnerable...

But I don't have so deviant a past that when it's concluded I can still hold my head up high. Tonight though is not one of those times. Tonight we draw upon our inner Buddha and Confucius and conjure up some philosophical wisdom. "Ah yes, you have learned much young grasshopper!"

1. Always wake with a smile, today begins a new.
2. Remember the past, don't dwell in it.
3. It may not rain everyday, but it will rain.
4. The leaves may fall today, but tomorrow they will grow again.
5. Give this to someone, and say dinner is on me.
6. Dance in the tulips on a stormy day.
7. Laughter is nature's cure for sorrow.
8. Remember someone is always watching, even if it's just your conscious.
9. Give a hug and say have a nice day.
10. Not everything you read is true.

Chinese anyone? One more thing before you go. Whatever fortune you may recieve just remember the beautiful amazing person you are... and...
"Much to learn, you still have..." HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment