Sunday, October 25, 2015

Writing prompt #6

"Create three original screen names and passwords that the Easter Bunny may use when logging in to check his e-mail."

I skipped a few days so now I get to play ketchup... badum bum! Yes,I know leave the jokes to the professionals!

So... I guess out of 500 prompts your bound to get a cheesy one or even a few. I didn't even know it was possible to email the Easter Bunny. So I looked it up, and apparently there are several websites you can go to to mail the king of Easter eggs.

www.holidays.net/easter/easterBunnyMail being at the top of the list. Just simply put your name, your email address and the letter to the bunny. And I didn't try it but I'm assuming you get an answer in a relatively short time.

I never thought to write the Easter Bunny as a child. But now that I think about it. It may have been the polite proper thing to do. Not a before letter, like to Santa Claus. But a thank you letter for the basket of goodies and the joy of finding the cleverly hidden Easter eggs scattered in the yard or even house. Sometimes both if his bunnyship was feeling generous that year. I look back and think yes! A thank you note or letter would have surely made that Easter Bunny smile knowing how appreciated he was.

What would some of his screen names be? Do you think he would have to change it every few months like the military to prevent a breach of bunny business?
And of course being the Easter Bunny he has a sense of humor. Names like the Egginator, LongEarsMagee, Hopsalot perhaps Harewithflair.

I think passwords he would keep simple, because well it's the Easter Bunny and he has plenty to think about.
Passwords would be: bunny2g0, artsy3gg, endl3ssb3ans. Or simply EestRbunn3e1.

No comments:

Post a Comment